Hello World

Sorry I haven't written much, I've been too busy at work. That's right, work.

Today we went to see the Turtle Cousins and Turtle Nieces and Nephews. I was the most popular kid there, and got a thunderous "Goodbye Uncle Turtle" when it was time to leave. The occasion was the first birthday of my niece, so we ate the red eggs that are traditional for Chinese first birthdays. I spent a lot of time playing with the 1-year-old and 19-month-old nieces, who were remarkably well-behaved for such a long and action-packed day. I really like playing with all the nieces and nephews.

Mrs. Turtle made a bean salad which was the hit of the party, a bit surprising considering that most Chinese/Vietnamese people aren't used to that sort of thing. Half of the women there ended up asking Mrs. Turtle for the recipe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home