Interview

I had an interesting phone interview today. I think I did ok on the technical part, although the question was kind of hand-wavey. He told me that he wanted a solution that didn't make assumptions about the inputs (so no radix sort, for example), but the solution he was looking for involved hashing, which definitely involves assumptions. I was a bit rusty, since I haven't done that sort of algorithm for a while.

Anyway the company sounded great, except that they work 10am to 10pm every day, except that most people only work half days on Sunday. Um... Okay... Sure...

The reason I asked in the first place was the "free dinners" that they bragged about on their fliers at the career fair. Free dinner is good but I'd rather pay for dinner and get to see Mrs. Turtle every now and then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home